Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Art of being Honest, with yourself!

This blog has been fun for me, it has been a mental and emotional challenge too. Most times I literally am in tears at the other end of the computer screen - the side you cant see, is drenched in tears and at times shaking all the way down to my toes. Why? You ask. It is because I literally write this blog as God and I converse on what I am actually talking about. I sit and start talking (I mean typing, but I talk and type at the same time) about whatever is on my mind. An example is my last post began after I had read a beautiful tribute from a mother who had just lost her sweet infant daughter - my mind racing, I begin to type. I sit there and as I type, I learn, God pours His word over my mind and touches my heart. I am one step closer to Him as I end my post. I have learned something and our conversation is amazingly transposed on the computer for me to remember and reference as long as my blog lasts. In truth, I love that my friends have messaged me and commented on my commentary of my life and Gods influence on these situations I have shared. Yet, I want you to know, selfishly these posts are for me. They are not that I have so much knowledge to share, but I am working out my struggles publicly for you, and God is pouring Himself on my life. He has so much to teach me, I am glad I have this place, this blog to share my journey. I believe it touches you, because though I am not you, I am someone like you. Whether you are a man, woman, single or a mother, I am mom who is just going through each day with an idea in my head, those ideas become my actions, and God is there leading me toward betterness (is that a word), He has something to teach me and He does it as I live (and type). I know He has so much in store for you too. Take care friends and keep being honest (with yourself).

No comments:

Post a Comment