Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Faith Post

So this post is long overdue and literally a little over a year ago, I wrote a similar post with similar circumstances just for God to tell us NO! Last years post was about God fulfilling promises to our family, but promises that were not fulfilled my way but His way. Last year I was so excited to share about expecting a child God had promised to me in prayer, and He gave me that child for almost 12 weeks - I see blessings over that whole experience with Eli and I have grown and my heart has expanded because of that pregnancy and personal tragedy. I posted that one other blessing was coming but I did not share what it was - I am glad I didn't because God never granted PEACE over it, but now I will tell you - it was a job offer Chase planned to accept in Pensacola, but ended up turning down the position! All those things ended the same week. God purposed us to stay and so He began the process of fulfilling that promise of one day moving home to family but it wasn't time.... It is now, months ago Chase told me his desire for us to move home I said "No way, I am pregnant (oh, by the way I am 18 weeks pregnant!!!!! EKKK!) and this is not the time to move." I said I would consider it in another year and half. But soon after I realized I was wrong, God stated violently working in my heart and I literally had a pregnancy induced, emotional, crying and calling mommy day where I finally faced the truth, that the desire Chase had to move was from God and that is was the right time to pursue moving home. Within weeks we were prepping our home to sell and soon it will be listed and started sending our resumes to local courses and stadiums for employment opportunities. With all the unknowns one would think we felt uneasy, but God gave us complete peace in this decision, I am assured constantly that this move is His will. Anyways, God moving us... That is happening and here is how He has proven Himself Lord again in our lives. Chase called and asked around, but no jobs were available, so we figured our home would go up for sale and we would just wait out a job as best we could. I prayed one day and said "God how is this going to happen, what if things don't fall in place" His response in the depth of my heart was "Can't you let me WOW you?" I said "Yes, You can WOW me." I shared this with Chase and then waited, so sure of what was coming and still no earthly answers. But the weekend before we signed all the paperwork to list the home God called, in the form of a Country Club in the Pensacola area - and offered Chase a job, it was humbling and still is... But God gives glory to the humble - I can't wait to see what His glory is all about at this new job and location. I already feel He is using us, it feels weird because I haven't even done anything there yet, but I feel it coming, like ministry coming at me! Leaving our current home and created family here is going to be the rough part, I never imagined this day would come so quickly and I pray constantly that God helps me balance the flesh of my desire to love this place with His ability to let me love this place, yet accept His purpose in us leaving. The Faith Post, it is all about to happen but it is not done and until then we live in the faith of what is coming. Tonight I prayed at work and said this "God, You have granted so much peace over this move, it is not the time now to start doubting - I trust You with this move." and I do. He has the details, I just have to get there, one faithful step at a time.

Oh, and on Monday we have our ultrasound and after that I will post the story of this child - she is pretty special. Unless the she is a he, then he is pretty special, but more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment